Looking for a grace-filled Christian divorce support group study to help members of your church and community? You’re in the right place.
The Peace after Divorce workshop helps people renew life, refresh faith, and relinquish the pain of divorce. This uplifting 8-session group study walks people through specific strategies for processing the losses and grief of divorce. Topics range from dealing with thoughts and emotions to coping with your spouse and helping your children process divorce. Materials help with how to let go of the past, embrace the present, and trust that God loves you and offers you hope for the future. Groups may be offered by your church in person or virtually.
Please scroll down for curriculum details and to request previews. To purchase Peace after Divorce leader materials now click the button below.
About the Workshop
Guided by Renee Smith Ettline, M.Ed., author and founder of After Divorce Ministries, LLC, the Peace after Divorce experience helps people become proactive about healing from divorce. Content helps with understanding how your own choices, thoughts, and emotions can be processed in a way that allows you to move toward healing and joy.
Short videos share practical information and faith-based encouragement. The book gives each person the opportunity to apply content to their own situation and to talk with God about what actions they need to take. Those attending groups also benefit from the input and support of their peers.
Who is it for?
The Peace after Divorce workshop group is appropriate for people who are hurting from a current or past divorce. Enriched with Scriptures and full of God’s love and grace, the workshop program is a powerful resource offered in churches across the country and across denominational lines.
Offer Peace after Divorce at Your Church
We provide strategies for healing and hope for the heart. Offering our workshop at your church is easy.
- Eight group sessions make for a manageable commitment on the part of your volunteer group facilitator(s) as well as for participants.
- Session videos are limited to no more than 20-minutes, allowing ample time for group discussion. Discussion questions are provided in the downloadable facilitator’s handbook.
- Volunteers can facilitate groups.
- Session videos and leader materials are downloadable making them available to you upon order. There are 8 sessions and one bonus session on helping children cope.
- Books can be ordered through Amazon or other online book vendors.
- Peace after Divorce is an excellent ministry for community outreach.
- Two promo videos and support documents are included with your purchase.
Wondering what’s included in the 8-session Peace after Divorce workshop? Session summaries are below for your convenience. If you have any further questions before buying, feel free to visit our FAQ Page or contact us anytime.
You can also Request FREE Sample Previews of the book and first session video. It’s a great way to learn more.
Purchase today and gain access to a bonus session: Helping Children Cope with Divorce. How can you guide your kids to thrive despite the realities of divorce? Renee highlights practical steps you can take to build their sense of security and help your children cope with divorce.