Why Churches Choose Peace after Divorce
If your church is looking for a Christian divorce support group that goes the extra mile you’re in the right place. Peace after Divorce walks participants through a meaningful study that is both faith-based and keenly focused on the issues of coping with and moving beyond the impact of divorce. It’s an effective group study for churches that want to make an ongoing difference in the lives and spiritual walk of those who are coping with the challenging outcomes of divorce.
5 Reasons the Peace after Divorce Workshop Group Study is Ideal
- Peace after Divorce helps participants see how divorce-related emotions, thoughts, and actions are intertwined and how prayerful decision making in these areas is key to moving forward with their lives.
- Content is rooted in the realities of divorce as well as what God’s word tells us about how to cope with life’s related challenges.
- Principles can be used over and over again as each person navigates their personal journey. Consequently, the positive life-changing impact extends well beyond the end of the study.
- Each step of the way participants are encouraged to talk with God about their own situation and how best to deal with it.
- Personal growth is enhanced by grace-filled encouragement and peer support in group gatherings.
The book Peace after Divorce used with this study has been recognized as an exemplary Christian book by the Illumination Book Awards. Session videos reinforce and enrich book content.
Scroll down to learn more or click to buy access to facilitator materials now.
- Offer in-person or virtual groups.*
- Eight group sessions make for a manageable commitment for participants and facilitators.
- Volunteers can facilitate groups.
- Downloadable session videos and facilitator materials are immediately available upon order.
- Session videos are limited to no more than 20-minutes allowing ample time for group discussion.
- 90-minute session length is recommended.
- Discussion questions are provided in the facilitator’s handbook.
- Two downloadable promo videos and support documents are included with your purchase.
- Order facilitator materials today and also get a bonus session on helping children cope with divorce and get a church listing on our site to supplement your own community outreach.
- Order participant books separately through Amazon to reduce your shipping costs. You’ll find a link once you order facilitator materials.
*When offered virtually, the ability to record sessions must be turned off to protect privacy and copyright.
To give you more insight, here’s a short video message from Renee Smith Ettline, M.Ed., founder of After Divorce Ministries, LLC, and creator of the Peace after Divorce Workshop.
Who is Peace after Divorce for?
Peace after Divorce is the Christian divorce support group of choice in churches across denominational lines. Peace after Divorce targets both those who are hurting from a current divorce as well as those who still carry wounds from a past divorce, no matter how long ago.
A Very Fruitful Ministry
CLICK HERE to view participant video testimonies.